Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sharing

Good evening. As I sit here, enjoying my quiet house, iTunes and a long awaited glass of wine (or two...but who's counting), I am thinking about how amazing it is that I can share everything these days. The internet is unbelievable!

  • I have kept in touch with close friends and family (and reconnected with some old as well) - with minimal postage...though I do like a good piece of mail occassionally.
  • I have shared photos of my kids when they were just hours old - really...how cool it that?
  • I have opened of the doors my delightful little small town gift shop ~ ParkSide North Gifts~ to the whole world (well, at least the continental U.S.)...again, how cool is that?
  • And now, I can share my thoughts and adventures along with an occasional gripe and belly ache.
One last time...how cool is that?

Happy Spring!

No comments: