Monday, April 7, 2008

A final farewell to winter...











Well, it is Spring finally. I enjoy winter but really....

At last, the swing set is unburied, the bikes have been tuned up (and seats raised several inches), and even the squirt guns saw daylight...a bit of a stretch maybe for April but it's hard to resist the glowing faces of 2 shirtless boys that have clearly been couped up inside for WAY too long.


I love this time of year. It seems to bring out the kid in all of us. I neglected my "chores" in exchange for some much needed fresh air. After an extended weekend of lovely weather, I came in this evening and was forced to face my poor neglected house. Eek! Time for a glass of wine...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I doesn't seem like it was that long ago when we were at your house but I barely recognize them now!