Sunday, April 6, 2008

Avalanche Bay




While we didn't go on "vacation" for Spring Break, we were treated to a day at Avalanche Bay, the indoor waterpark at Boyne Mountain...and boy, was it a DAY. We spent 11 hours and had an absolute blast. Jack and Sam got brave and tried both the tube and body slides...and Matt even talked them into "surfing." Matt spent the day mastering tricks at the RipZone, the surf simulator. If I get it figued out, I will post video of Matt, Jack, and Sam at the RipZone. Molly joined us after daycare (and a much needed nap). She was a riot - no fear. She did the slide in the kid pool at least a dozen times, belly flooping everytime. Here are a few photos from our "Arthur Family Fun Day." A good time was had by all. Thanks Grandma and Papaw!

4 comments:

Green & Clean Mom said...

Great blog Mandy! Add mine to your blog! I didn't know your nephew was living with you. What a full and rich with love home. Hey, I need to talk to you about your web design so remind me! Josie was in the hospital this week so life has been crazy!

Ann said...

Great Job Mandy, and thank you so much for including me. I didn't know you had your nephew with you. How long is he staying?

Anonymous said...

How fun is this?!!? Maybe I should get on board, too. I'm sure it would be therapeutic...a good distraction from the germs that infest our house!

Thanks for sharing. It sounds as if everything is going very well!

I miss you so much :(

Kate said...

Molly has gotten so big!!! Oh my goodness! Sounds like fun. Keep in touch!