Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Freshly sharpened pencils...

So I've always been a little nerdy when it comes to the first day of school. I love nothing more than new school clothes (fall clothes are the best) and school supplies. The more I think about it now, I think what I really like is the clean slate. A fresh start. And routine.

After the summer we had, I think we are all ready for the clean slate and routine. So, while it is sad to say goodbye to summer, play dates, neighborhood gatherings, and bonfires I am more than ready to welcome football games, hayrides, and EARLY BEDTIMES. Let's face it. I'm whooped!

Sam, Jack and Justin

Proud Kindergartener

Sam and Jack trying to humor me...not working


Gabe getting ready to ride the bus home

Sam at Kindergarten Begindergarten





1 comment:

Lisa said...

They look so proud! How did the first day go?