Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy...busy...busy


We have had a busy couple of weeks since school let out.
Sam turned five this past week...complete with Slip-N-Slides.
Jack lost his other top front tooth...all he wants for summer is his 2 front teeth.
Molly got on the potty training wagon...thank God for small favors.
And of course...Fathers Day! Mark and his buddy Keith got on a tractor and doubled our lawn! We have enough room for stadium lights and bleechers now. Bring on the nieghborhood ball games. But of course, we found time for bonfires and s'mores. Mark is back to work 6 days a week and my store is starting to get busy. As always, summer is going to go fast!









3 comments:

Kate said...

I love the slip and slide!!! Of course we would love to spend the night! (We will have the doggie though...and maybe a load of laundry...)

Kate said...

I tried to call you last night. I think that I somehow have a wrong number for you.

Jill Carr said...

I love your haircut by the way. I too am thinking of Harvest Stompede. It so bites that I can't drink. But I will be able to sober drive us around, so there's the silver lining.